1. Jimmy Choo heeled biker boots. I love these so much! I have the flat version of these boots and they have been one of my favorite shoe purchases, ever. I’m freezing my butt off on the East Coast right now and am so sad I didn’t pack them These have the same attributes – beautiful and practical, but also with the added heel. And plus, the heel helps with the height challenged like yours truly.
2. Proenza Schouler haircalf clutches. I first saw the black/white leopard version on the right, and then saw the tan/brown version on the left. I actually would be equally happy with either one. I always think animal prints look best on calf hair, but have historically shied away from them because I’m not that gentle on my items and was afraid of the hairs wearing off. On a small clutch however, I’m less concerned about rubbing/balding on the hair calf since I’ll be largely hand carrying. Gorgeous!
3. Diptyque Feu de Bois + Candle Holder set. First and foremost because I have lots of Diptyque candles, and have loved every single accessory I’ve picked up from the brand. Second because I think the holder is both beautiful, and plus would create lovely shadows with a burning candle. And third because I cannot resist Diptyque special box packaging! For the nice sets, I’ll usually keep the boxes to store various things in.
4. Max Mara Rialto coat. I’m very partial to the camel version just because I always dreamed of one day owning a Max Mara camel coat. I always loved to play with them even as a little girl when I’d go with my mom to the store. Over the years I feel like they’ve made them a little smaller and introduced some more cuts better fitting for petites, like the Rialto here.
By the way, I will always try to buy Max Mara from a department store – while the boutiques are beautiful I always find that they are quite high pressure in selling and have terrible return policies!
5. Sophie Hulme “Keyhole” pouch. I adore this pouch! I am a proud owner of a gigantic iPhone 6 plus, and lately I’ve been finding pouches incredibly useful for taking my phone and a few other essentials with me. The black leather on this one is very versatile and classic, but the keyhole is a lovely unique detail.
All right! That about does it for my holiday shopping list…what’s on yours?