A quick post update that Shopbop’s BIGEVENT sale has begun, for up to 25% off everything on the site (except for Stuart Weitzman, drat). This still includes discounts for a lot of brands that have begun restrictions on basically every other site – like Canada Goose (act fast, especially for in demand items like the Victoria Parka) and Ferragamo.
My picks, which have a spring theme as you can see, are below. This sale is only twice a year (and one of the best, in my opinion) and I usually will pick up quite a few items, at least to try out, in anticipation for the season ahead. Enjoy and please share if you got anything!
From left to right:
1. Graciella dress by Self Portrait, $640/$480 after discount. Such an incredibly beautiful, floaty white dress that looks more expensive than it is (though of course, the price tag isn’t cheap). The perfect item to wear at your bridal shower or a spring party. I love it.
2. Vara pumps by Ferragamo in Fleur Bleue, $525/$394 after discount. The classic shoe (I have three pairs) that’s comfortable, stylish, and wearable at basically any age. I love the baby blue, adds a youthful air to the classic lines.
3. Sexy Thing booties by Aquazurra, $565/$424 after discount. One of the most comfortable high heeled sandals you’ll find, ever, and the nude works great in not cutting off the leg. And compared to how expensive designer shoes are getting lately…not badly priced at all.
4. Voile tunic dress by Splendid in Lemon, $138/$104 after discount. I love the yellow color of this dress and it’s the perfect happy dress to wear to celebrate warmer days. You can wear it belted, under a jacket or alone, or as a floaty beach dress.
5. The Snap jacket by Current/Elliot, $273/$205 after discount. One of the coolest denim jackets ever, very flattering and meant to be worn with just a t-shirt or little summer dress. Very soft (I’ve tried it on several times in person) and I love the snap buttons. A little bit more special than your normal jean jacket.
6. Chantilly Lace espadrilles by Soludos, $65/$49 after discount. Such pretty espadrilles from the classic espadrille maker…how lovely and delicate are these? I remember I admired pairs from both Valentino and Tory Burch last year that were similar, but were hundreds and hundreds more.
7. Greta trench coat by APC, $660/$495 after discount. I love this clean, very stylish trench from APC which will survive the years without ever looking dated. The cotton material works around the year. A wardrobe classic from APC.
8. Champagne water bottle by S’well, $35/$27 after discount. I’ve been looking for a non-plastic water bottle and this is one of the prettiest ones I’ve found. Plus it’s insulated for both hot and cool drinks! The price isn’t bad either…and when’s the last time you saw a stylish water bottle?