Sale PSA: A pretty Clinique chubby stick set (great for gifting) now under $20, a pinstripe power blazer from Theory, now 25% off, a classic gray knit cardigan from Altuzarra (I have been on an Altuzarra rampage), now 40% off, paneled flare leg cropped pants from Nicholas, now under $140, and a knit cocoon cardigan from Nordstrom (a super easy lounging piece), now under $48.
Did you get all your gift shopping done yet? Here are some of my favorites for the season (and I have indeed purchased some of these already for my gifting list). Please share some of your favorite gifts this year, I am always in need of inspiration!
1. I’ve written in the past about how much I love my Feed crossbody bag. This one, on the FEED official site is even better – there’s a zip pocket in the front for essentials and also a pocket inside for keys and your wallet. This bag is super light, comfortable, fits a ton, and is for a great cause. What more could you want?
2. Loewe coin purse $380. I love these! They are adorable and actually very useful, and every person I’ve bought them for has loved them. I’ve actually found it quite difficult to buy gifts at this price point – I just think there are so many more options below it or above it, that I’m happy to have the Loewes in my arsenal. Matches also has a bunch. and Neiman Marcus has an adorable panda!
3. Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask, $45. I bought this on a whim at Sephora (due to the word watermelon, yes) and have been highly enjoying it. And the packaging is adorable (and it smells great), two requisites for an appreciated present.
4. Bauhaus Puzzle, $20. Adorable packaging, a great price, lovely colors, approved by hipsters. And free shipping because it’s from Nordstrom.
5. Byredo Rose Water candle, $80. I love anything rose scented and admit to purchasing candles only when I find their packaging pretty. So hooray for me, that this one has both. The price is even scarier than Diptyque but not by too much and it’s the perfect gift for someone who already has a lot of pretty, expensive candles.
7. Dior Bijou Rouge Dior Set, $160. Because I love lipstick and I love beautiful gift sets and the colors in this one are eminently wearable. And the box is gorgeous!
8. J.Crew Coin Purse, $12.50. This one is a favorite of mine, and so affordable too! Adorable as a little present to dangle from a bag or backpack. I’m particularly gung ho on the pizza. And each of the purses ships free! Perfect for a fun little office gift, etc.
What are some of the gifts you’re giving this year?