1. Sharing the prettiest, prettiest midi dress today:
This Saloni dress is my favorite silhouette and I love the button down front and the little fold at the top. Perfection! The shade of jade green is one of my favorites as well. I’m just deciding now if I go with the midi length, or get a shorter version in bright pink.
By the way – J.Crew has a great more conservative (work friendly) option of this dress!
2. An interesting series I just noticed on Racked, about how different people shop and their various budgets. Worth a read on a bored Friday.
3. My favorite fashion article this week, via The NY Times, about a shopping trip at the Tom Ford flagship. Do you own anything Tom Ford from the kast few years (not cosmetic/fragrance)?
4. A fun little piece from Vogue about how “AWOK” is the highest mark of approval, and what it stands for.
5. This week…okay I have to admit, this week I’ve barely gotten through any of my reading. A new baby and an energetic toddler (who is beginning to realize the interloper is here to stay) along with some other commitments have eaten up all of my time. So instead I’m sharing a book that’s next on my list, The Hate U Give, by Angie Thomas.
I usually don’t read too much young adult (not that I don’t like it, I just prioritize other genres), but as I was told by multiple people whose opinion I very much respect that The Hate U Give was a must read, I ordered the Kindle edition. And given the subject matter, particularly relevant in these times, no? I’d love to hear what you think of the book if you’ve already read it.
Have a wonderful weekend!