Today I’m sharing with you some of my ever so long holiday wishlist for 2016. I did some sale shopping after Thanksgiving, but after baby, my list has become considerably less exciting…Roomba! Amazon lightning deals on Mustela! Melissa & Doug everything!
I’m still waiting to snag a few of my most coveted items….I’d love to hear what’s top on your lists, this year!
1. Theory Clairene coat, $595. I have been stalking this coat for ages, waiting for it to go on sale….only for it stay full price and for my size to sell out. What gives? I just love how easy this coat is, the shorter length, the soft material, the fact that there are no buttons or closures. It’s like a more sharp, chic version of a circle cardigan. Crossing my fingers it at least comes back in stock.
2. Buly 1803 Pomade, $50. This one is really all about the packaging. I have so many hand creams that I really should not buy anymore, but I’m only semi ashamed to admit that I’d just love how this would look on my nightstand. I also love this handle comb for the same reason (including the little felt carrying case), although the description is a little precious. Special acetate invented in the 19th century? Does this mean plastic?
3. RAEY leopard print blanket coat, $1191. Why is everything I want not on sale? It’s very irritating, for sure. I have been trying to find the perfect leopard coat for ages, and would buy this one, full price and all, except that I’m worried it will be too large on me. If I were taller, I’d snap it up. Still pondering.
4. Prada Mary Janes, $450. Finally! Something on sale. I have a long list of Prada shoes I want this season. so I’m still mulling these over. I love the shorter heel and I always have a thing for mary jane shoes. I just worry it will look too juvenile, though the shape in my opinion isn’t too precious. Prada has done a wonderful job with shoes this season.
5. Diptyque large holiday candle, $350. I’m aware that there is something criminal about spending over $300 for a candle. But I love these giant candles! I realized that they’re actually a “good” value compared to the smaller sized candles, given how much more material you get, and started buying them earlier this year. This holiday version of the classic Baies candle is gorgeous, and I love the packaging. I just don’t know if I can justify the additional $60 from the regular large Baies, which I also have. I pray Mr. Feather never reads this post and finds out how much our candles cost.
6. Bottega Veneta cashmere scarf, $590. I know there’s tons of different versions of these sorts of scarves out there, most for way cheaper, but I like this one due to the chunky knit and extra length. I’m being greedy and hoping for an additional markdown (so don’t go buying this out from under me….!). I like it looped twice around the neck.
What’s on your holiday wishlists? Did you get anything good so far?