I’m working on a bag review post hopefully to go up by tomorrow, but I noticed there’s some great sales going on right now that’ll soon be ending. First up, Ann Taylor, which is having 50% off everything on their site + free shipping for all orders, with code CYBER50.
Now, Ann Taylor frequently has codes, but rarely something that gives 50% off everything – both sale and non sale. Its also one of those brands that usually has an annoying free shipping minimum (around $200 I think), so I always end up half heartedly picking out a few items I’m lukewarm about and having to return them. So having no minimum free shipping in combination with this deal, is great.
Here are my picks:
1. Floral lace tee, $30 after discount. Pretty and delicate, you can wear it casually or to work under a jacket. Versatile and also comes in navy.
2. Windowpane stripe scarf, $23 after discount. Super soft modal and cotton mix combination. I like that there’s a slight ombre effect – I think this is an item that looks better in person (and check out the website for more photos on the color graduation effect).
3. Floral embroidered shirtdress, $70 after discount. I think this shade of pink looks great on a ton of skin tones and I’m always personally drawn to it. I love shirtdresses in general and the embroidery adds a nice detail. If I get it, I’ll probably end up shortening it just a tiny bit to make it a bit more playful.
4. Striped lace tee, $27 after discount. This is so pretty and I love that there’s a mix of that nautical and feminine feel. Sheer but I’d also wear it to the office still. There’s also a great black/white version.
5. Stitched foulard scarf, $30 after discount. Ann Taylor seriously has so many great light scarf options this season! I love these light scarves over a tee or dress, and it’s an inexpensive way to add interest to an outfit.
Also check out the rest of the scarves here, all 50% off of course.
Next up, Saks, which is having their Friends and Family sale for up to 30% off, which is more than in previous years, with code FRNFAM. Of course, this great discount doesn’t come without a price – in this case, an exclusion list a mile long. There’s still some great deals to be had however, especially in accessories, such as sunglasses (30% off Dior sunglasses and Prada shades!).
1. Dior Mohotani cat eye sunglasses, $220 after discount. One of the best cat eye sunglasses ever, with just enough flair to make you feel glamorous. I’ve seen this pair look great on a variety of different face shapes.
2. Joie Metallic thong sandals, $88 after discount. The perfect flat summer sandals, and I love the soft metallic and tan color combination. Comfortable and chic.
3. Tadashi sequin lace dress, $230 after discount. I own this dress and it’s the perfect versatile wedding guest dress. The sequin and lace combination makes it seem more expensive than it is.
4. Lilly Pulitzer Alexa dress, $140 after discount. Adore this dress- preppy with a little bit of a sexy twist. The neckline is adjustable with a full working zip.
5. DVF Barth Maxi silk dress, $420 after discount. I love this print – gorgeous and stunning. DVF makes some of the best maxi dresses, and this one works for both casual and dressy, depending on how you accessorize.