I know that there are a lots of wonderful gift guides out already – however I have a few items as well that I have found over the year that I love, that in my opinion are great gifts (and which I’ll be giving out this year as well). Enjoy!
1. L’Occitane “Hand Creams of Provence” set, ($42). I buy one of these every year for my mother (so if you’re reading this…surprise!). I like this set because it has nice, hard to find offending scents, and also because I dweebishly did the calculations and out of all the various L’Occitane hand cream sets, this one has the best value (total price divided by number of tubes). Yup!
I purchased a few of these this year – one for my mom, and then some to open up and use as individual gifts for coworkers. Perfect!
2. Aquazzura “Sexy Thing” booties, ($565). I bought a pair earlier this year and these sandals are up there tied with my favorite (I’m sticking with them, even though people are tired of platforms) YSL Tribute sandals in terms of comfort. You wouldn’t necessarily think so, but it’s some amazing combination of the suede and the shoe design.
I originally had the black but think I will probably exchange for the nude since the color will help elongate the legs. These would be the perfect high heel sandal/booties to gift to any shoe lover.
3. Hershel Field Pouch, ($25). I’ve mentioned a few times my great fondness for pouches, and this one is fantastic! I love this little pouch because it’s super practical, it comes in a bunch of different prints (mine is above, I love camo), and still looks chic enough (in my opinion) to use for carrying your items out for a quick coffee run, etc.
Plus, it’s great for your electronics because it has this cool fuzzy fleece lining inside. And the price is fabulous!
4. Faribault Woolen Mill Plaid Throw, ($175). I remember having a very similar blanket (if not the exact one) growing up, and I loved it. It was huge and fuzzy and I loved the plaid. A throw like this is a great gift, especially over the holidays – it’s substantial, warm, and classic. To me, this is a less expensive version of that great Hermes “Avalon” blanket that I’m always drooling over….but with no sacrifices in quality. Made in the USA, and 100% merino wool.
5. FEED totes/bags. These are one of my favorite gift items – you can either give FEED items as a gift themselves, or put another gift inside of them. Voila! They’re for a good cause, but also just look great. I always have a tote and wine bag on hand as a last minute gift item. You can also find the entire FEED collection on their own website.
I’d love to hear what you’ll be gifting this year! And I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving!