Hi everybody – I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! There are tons of sales on right now, so I have put together some of what I’ve been shopping…I’ll keep updating throughout the weekend!
Nordstrom: Up to 40% off a wide selection of items.
There are way too many goodies to list so for today, I focused on pumps since Nordstrom has some great ones on sale.
Left to right:
1. Jimmy Choo Allure Pump, ($625/$438 after discount): One of my favorite kitten heels ever – I love how there’s a little bit of a menswear inspiration in it. Just FYI, Mr. Feather was very happy to see me ordering a pump called “Allure” – only to discover it was much more a practical work pump vs. a femme fatale super heel.
2. Manolo Blahnik BB Pump, ($695/$452 after discount): The classic Manolo in a beautiful iridescent blue finish.
3. Jimmy Choo Abel Pump, ($595/$387 after discount): Choo’s classic high heeled pump – I love the cut of this pump, and the pink suede is a great statement color.
4. Prada Mary Jane Hooded Pump, ($950/$570 after discount): I love this shoe! It has everything – leopard calfskin, a mary jane style, with a little hooded detail to add some interest as you walk away. A unique and versatile pump.
J.Crew: 30% off full priced styles, 40% off sale prices with code “HOLIDAY”
Clockwise from top corner left:
1. Cashmere Cable Sweater, ($298/$209 after discount): One of my favorite items from J.Crew this season. It’s hard to find the perfect cable detailing on a sweater and this is it.
2. Collection Shearling Bomber, ($498, $348 after discount): I love this bomber and it looks more expensive than it is. Super cool and the perfect special casual jacket.
3. Plaid Flannel Pajama Set, ($95, $67 after discount): Classic at home cozy lounge pajamas. What’s not to like?
4. Mixed Tweed Dress, ($158, $111 after discount): One of my other favorite items from J.Crew this season. Super comfortable and one of those dresses you can wear from work to drinks easily. Great price too.
Shopbop: Up to to 25% off everything ordered with code “GOBIG14”
Left to right:
1. 360 Sweater Luci, ($295, up to $144 after discount): One of my personal favorite cashmere sweaters (which I mentioned in my last post on cashmere),
2. Sorel Tofino Cate Boots, ($150, up to $113 after discount): Keep your toes warm while looking cute….and they aren’t even Uggs. The end!
3. Thierry Lasry “Lively” Sunglasses, ($435, up to $326 after discount): Beautiful and unique sunglasses that you won’t find everywhere else. I love the pair of Thierry’s I bought earlier, though they are a little too big for my face unfortunately.
4. Stuart Weitzman Reserve Boot, ($635, up to $476 after discount): These are like the ever so popular 50/50 boot, but I like the Reserves more because there’s just the smallest hint of a heel to give you some height without sacrificing comfort. Hoorah!
5. Canada Goose Victoria Coat, ($695, up to $521 after discount): Having just given my Canada Goose parka a good test run through freezing temperatures in New York, Boston and now DC, I can say that these babies are warm! I also love that the parkas have all kinds of useful details – mine (the Kensington) has straps that turn it into a backpack for easy carrying through airports and super heated indoor shops.
Anthropologie: 25% off everything with code “HOLIDAY25” – Black Friday only promotion.
Left to right:
1. AG Stevie Slim Straight Jeans, ($168, $126 after discount): I love almost all AG Stevie jeans – great quality, always soft, not too low, not too high. This is a classic pair that you can wear all year round.
2. Sabine Pullover, ($78, $45 after discount): A super comfortable, all around versatile pullover that looks great tucked into jeans, over leggings, whatever. Love the sheer detailing in the sleeves.
3. Mona Dress, ($258, $194 after discount): I love this dress, it is so beautiful! Really flattering on a variety of figures and you can adjust the sexy element depending on how you button it. Lovely little black dress.
4. Bailey 44 Knotted Maxi Dress, ($158, $67 after discount): A gorgeous, classic maxi dress that’s both flattering and comfortable. I’d wear this to work and on a plane both!