Hello, hello! For those celebrating, I hope you are having a great Labor Day weekend.
There are some great sales that have kicked off, so today I wanted to just share a quick post of some of my picks.
Clockwise, starting from the top corner left (the chic lady in the camo pants):
1. A classic piece from J.Crew – the schoolboy blazer in black – is now close to 60% off, or $82 with the code “WEEKEND”, down from $200. This is a classic item that you can wear basically year round – throw it on over a simple tee or blouse and it just pulls an outfit together. A great price on a fall staple.
2. Very chic Jimmy Choo suede loafers, now 40% off, or around $480. Actually it was Mr. Feather who first noticed this pair, who thought they looked very cool – my husband very rarely finds flat and comfortable shoes appealing, so I had to take another look. I love that they just have a bit of a heel and that they go great with both pants or a little skirt. Some of the most practical Choos out there for sure!
3. A super easy and comfortable tee shirt dress from Splendid, now 30% off or under $70. If you’re under 5’9 this dress won’t look as short on you and it’s a super easy piece to throw on while temperatures are still hot.
4. The ever so popular Kate Spade “Licorice too” pumps, now 40% off, or under $200. I personally believe these pumps are so popular because they book look great, have enough height to be sexy, but are still comfortable. The rose gold and silver versions are my favorite.
5. The classic denim jacket, now in a nice soft wash from J.Crew – close to 50% off, or around $70. I don’t think I have to explain the full merits of a great jean jacket. The best ones in my opinion are from J.Crew and Gap, but Gap hasn’t done one that I like in awhile.
6. I always get requests to share more little black dress picks, and this is a classic LBD from DVF, now around $250, or 40% off. I like the classic silhouette with the flirty bottom, and also the fact that the straps would fully cover a normal bra. And it looks good both under a jacket and alone.
Enjoy your holiday and I’ll be back to posting on Wednesday!